Mini4Temps | Le rendez-vous des Mini 4 Temps Honda
Bienvenue sur Mini4Temps Honda Dax Team Corsica, premier forum francophone consacré aux Mini4Temps Honda
A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey 05310
Bienvenue sur Mini4Temps Honda Dax Team Corsica, premier forum francophone consacré aux Mini4Temps Honda
A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey 05310
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mini4Temps | Forum d'entraide et de conseils entre passionnés de Mini4Temps Honda

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey

3 participants
AuteurMessage
honda50
Bavard

A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey Empty
MessageSujet: A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey   A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey EmptyLun 26 Juil - 19:20

Ive never done the Parade Lap on a track before and in the previous USGP's at Laguna I have seen it. I have to say it was pretty fun. Something to do at least once. One friend was running his Go Pro and I had a friend up in the corkscrew with a still camera.

Here is the link to the youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p23dBb5_G4

and here are some stills.

A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey IMG_6532

A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey IMG_6539

A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey IMG_6542

A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey IMG_6546
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
freddy2nimes
Langue pendue
freddy2nimes

MessageSujet: Re: A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey   A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey EmptyLun 26 Juil - 20:56

very cool! thank you for sharing your nice photos and videos of your rides, I like!
what is this monster with 3 red wheels?
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey   A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey EmptyLun 26 Juil - 22:00

freddy2nimes a écrit:
very cool! thank you for sharing your nice photos and videos of your rides, I like!
what is this monster with 3 red wheels?

That guy was camped near us. it was his school engineering project. Back end was a Duc monster, the front end he made out of some quad suspension parts, some CNC work and come odd transfer case thing that damped the lean.
christian
Rang: Administrateur
christian

MessageSujet: Re: A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey   A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey EmptyVen 30 Juil - 18:23

Hi brad
thanks for those cool pictures and this video
I experienced the circuit paul ricard during the dark dog tour last year, it's one of the most famous french ones and I really enjoyed
it would be a dream for many of us to ride on laguna seca Wink
a guy from san diego called michael contacted me about Japanese parts because he had to go to cool breakers meeting in Yokohama (it's the biggest HD event there), I advised him to go visit Shioyama san who's a good friend of mine, he owns a big parts store downtown Tokyo in Setagaya Ku
The guy is more into HD parts but is getting more and more interested in yamaha TW 200 stuff
He sent me a mail when he came back to SD saying that he bought a bunch of parts there
you should try to meet him maybe, you seem to have common interests and are both japanese parts addicts Smile
cheers brice4

https://okaeri-japan.fr/boutique/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey   A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey Empty

A lap of Laguna Seca- On the Monkey
Page 1 sur 1