Mini4Temps | Le rendez-vous des Mini 4 Temps Honda
Bienvenue sur Mini4Temps Honda Dax Team Corsica, premier forum francophone consacré aux Mini4Temps Honda
Made a carbon tail for the ZB 05310
Bienvenue sur Mini4Temps Honda Dax Team Corsica, premier forum francophone consacré aux Mini4Temps Honda
Made a carbon tail for the ZB 05310
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mini4Temps | Forum d'entraide et de conseils entre passionnés de Mini4Temps Honda

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Made a carbon tail for the ZB

3 participants
AuteurMessage
honda50
Bavard

Made a carbon tail for the ZB Empty
MessageSujet: Made a carbon tail for the ZB   Made a carbon tail for the ZB EmptyLun 14 Avr - 22:11

the hardtail project is on hold for a little while while i wait for the exhuast and motor parts. so i started to get going on some other stuff.

Long story short i feel like i want to pretty much remake the world in CF now as many of my other projects have now sucked up much of my time with it but i just got onto remaking some of the ZB body work in Carbon. Last night I pulled my first tail cowl out of the mold. below are some pictures of it untrimmed and unfinished. Just two more pieces of body work to complete then I can finally get the bike painted. more info on the carbon stuff can be found on my blog at [url="http://honda50.com/?p=191"]www.honda50.com[/url]

Made a carbon tail for the ZB CF-Tail3

Made a carbon tail for the ZB CF-Tail2

Made a carbon tail for the ZB CF-tail4

Here are some pics from today after some clean up work and the mounting bracket was finished. I didnt like the old style mount that had a bolt going up through the center of the cowl, so i bonded in a bolt to the underside and made up a bracket out of fiber glass. Now all the mounting is hidden.

Made a carbon tail for the ZB Brads-4-12-08-7

Made a carbon tail for the ZB Brads-4-12-08-6

My neighbor had his small frame vespa out so i dragged it over for a few shots.

Made a carbon tail for the ZB Brads-4-12-08-4

the nose cowl is off for the time being cause im in the process of making a mold for it.
Made a carbon tail for the ZB Brads-4-12-08-3

Made a carbon tail for the ZB Brads-4-12-08-1

Made a carbon tail for the ZB Brads-4-12-08-2
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
christian
Rang: Administrateur
christian

MessageSujet: Re: Made a carbon tail for the ZB   Made a carbon tail for the ZB EmptyLun 14 Avr - 22:50

hi brad, howdy
thank you for the pics, great job, congrats
thought two strokes were forbidden in CA for pollution reasons
I own a 1990 vespa too, cool stuff, waiting for a new "pure black" paint
cheers brice4

https://okaeri-japan.fr/boutique/
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Made a carbon tail for the ZB   Made a carbon tail for the ZB EmptyLun 14 Avr - 23:23

christian a écrit:
hi brad, howdy
thank you for the pics, great job, congrats
thought two strokes were forbidden in CA for pollution reasons
I own a 1990 vespa too, cool stuff, waiting for a new "pure black" paint
cheers brice4

For everything that is made illegal in CA there is a loophole to the law. As for the 2strokes, yes they very much so limit what a manufacturer can sell as a new bike. Good thing all the really cool vespas are old. The vespa is not mine, its my neighbors from across the road. 135cc in a small frame.
Zento
Modérateur
Modérateur
Zento

MessageSujet: Re: Made a carbon tail for the ZB   Made a carbon tail for the ZB EmptyMer 16 Avr - 20:48

awesome work, nuff said :O

http://www.magic-monkey.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Made a carbon tail for the ZB   Made a carbon tail for the ZB Empty

Made a carbon tail for the ZB
Page 1 sur 1