Mini4Temps | Le rendez-vous des Mini 4 Temps Honda
Bienvenue sur Mini4Temps Honda Dax Team Corsica, premier forum francophone consacré aux Mini4Temps Honda
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 05310
Bienvenue sur Mini4Temps Honda Dax Team Corsica, premier forum francophone consacré aux Mini4Temps Honda
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 05310
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mini4Temps | Forum d'entraide et de conseils entre passionnés de Mini4Temps Honda

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Hello from San Francisco California USA

+17
bib2b
IPOD
benhur
manyi
Zento
dadycool34
will b
basss30
jomob
[...] Pyr0 [...]
lemerou83
Franky
faustx
freddy2nimes
TITIDAX11
christian
honda50
21 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
christian
Rang: Administrateur
christian

Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyLun 19 Jan - 10:36

hi brad
thanks for the pics, nice view on the bay
same weather here, sunny day Smile
there were more big bikes than minibikes though Wink
cheersbrice4

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://okaeri-japan.fr/boutique/
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyMar 20 Jan - 22:00

So we did another ride on 1-18-09 Just thought I would share another vid and a few pics.

The White bike is my Honda APE (115cc)
the Green one is a KSR80 (80cc two stroke)
black and red is a RS50 (70cc two stroke)
and the all back is a honda ZB50 (146cc)

Sorry the vid is only 320 by 240 ill have a better setup for the next one.

Thanks for watching, comments welcome.

Here is the route we did. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Geneva Ave&daddr=Brotherhood Way to:John Daly Blvd to:CA-35/Skyline Blvd to:CA-35/Skyline Blvd to:CA-35/Skyline Blvd to:Tunitas Creek Rd to:Tunitas Creek Rd to:Tunitas Creek Rd to:CA-1 to:Stage Rd to:Stage Rd to:Pescadero Creek Rd to:CA-84/La Honda Rd to:37.419281,-122.318344&hl=en&geocode=FURtPwIdoeqz-A;FSp7PwIdQgiz-A;FZw7PwIdauCy-A;Ff1APgIdQHKz-A;FZRLPQIdPme0-A;Fc4gPAIdDM60-A;FZr7OgIdQIi1-A;FXjOOgIdYBO1-A;FRcOOgIdSmS0-A;FT66OQId5Gm0-A;FYeQOQIds4e0-A;FcjZOAIdKqu0-A;FdSROAIdwHO1-A;FRR4OgId2F-2-A;&mra=mi&mrcr=7&mrsp=14&sz=13&via=1,2,3,4,6,11&sll=37.40971,-122.27972&sspn=0.090538,0.22316&ie=UTF8&ll=37.487935,-122.310104&spn=0.361774,0.892639&z=11

Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 IMG_0283
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 IMG_0284
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 IMG_0290
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 IMG_0292
christian
christian

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyMer 21 Jan - 9:30

hi brad
thank you very much for the video and the pics
it really looks like our corsican roads, you wouldn't feel abroad if you were here Wink
vizzavona Smile

cheers brice4

honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 18:23

christian a écrit:
hi brad
thank you very much for the video and the pics
it really looks like our corsican roads, you wouldn't feel abroad if you were here Wink
vizzavona Smile
cheers brice4

So true those roads look just like northern California.

Here is the second segment of this ride, Stage RD. Im still getting used to what stupid codecs and formats youtube accepts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsCoaofQw5A

This is the final part of the ride last Saturday and by far my favorite vid of the bunch. The roads are Pescadero Rd and hwy84. I'm pretty happy on how this one came out, I thought we were actually trucking along at a good clip for the last parts of this vid as i know this rd a bit more then the others. You also will see a bit more traffic on this one as hwy84 has a good amount of rolling shikains (cars) on it normally.

Hope you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6A70Ttr6BY
Zento
Modérateur
Modérateur
Zento

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 18:56

dope videos, dope bikes.
The black ZB is my favorite even if i like the ape very much too. What kind of headlight and headlight braket is on the ZB please ? Looks awesome.

http://www.magic-monkey.fr
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptySam 24 Jan - 15:27

Zento a écrit:
What kind of headlight and headlight braket is on the ZB please ? Looks awesome.

I believe his headlight is a Daytona piece and the brackets are made by G-Craft.
Zento
Modérateur
Modérateur
Zento

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptySam 24 Jan - 18:00

Thanks for the answer. Keep up the good work (even if i m not worried at all about this Very Happy)

http://www.magic-monkey.fr
bib2b
Modérateur
Modérateur
bib2b

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyMar 19 Mai - 22:00

Salut désoler je ne parle pas un mot d anglais et ma traduction ne marche plus alors je voulais juste féliciter brad pour toutes c est belle machines a+.

https://daxteam.motards.net/preparation-et-performance-f6/big-resto-sur-dax-70-t13162.htm
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyLun 25 Mai - 7:17

Thanks for the comment bib2b.

So i had my Monkey out for the first time in a while the other weekend. I pulled the 137 motor out and put the 124+r that was in my ZB in it. Great high revving motor for running up in the hills.

The other bikes are a KSR80 two stroke with a 100cc kit, a CRF50 with a 124cc takegawa motor, and a CBR150.

let me know what you think of the vid.

christian
christian

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyVen 19 Juin - 21:45

hi brad
thank you so much for the video, it's simply amazing
beautiful landscapes, I think it's even nicer than southern cal
again, it really looks like our corsican mountain roads
and thanks for brigitte, cool song Wink
cheers brice4

Pics
Bavard
Pics

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptySam 27 Juin - 13:58

Hi!
I love your Ape 50! It's a very nice bike!
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptySam 11 Juil - 4:23

So the following pictures are from the US moto GP event in Monterey that happened last weekend. Not quite the amount of minis showed up like last year but it was still a good time. Monterey is made for mini riding. Beautiful scenery, killer roads and great weather.

As far as the race on Sunday i almost wished i was out riding. I found it not all that exciting. I wish FIM superbike was a the event, none of those guys wait till the last lap to make their moves.

Enjoy the pics and the vid.

The YSR is a locals YSR with a YZ250F. The guy is a excellent painter, much of his work was displayed around the track at Laguna.

Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 USGP09-7
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 GP09-1
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 GP09-2
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 GP09-3
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 GP09-4
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 GP09-5
Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 GP09-6
pitt
Langue pendue
pitt

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptySam 11 Juil - 7:36

your Bikes are so cool....................greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt
Socrate
Langue pendue
Socrate

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 6:06

Damnnnn ! The APE is amazing ! Good work !!! Is my new WallPaper Mr. Green
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Aoû - 19:31

Hey all. thought ide share a clip from a recent monkey ride.

So much fun this stuff should be illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo-hc5dTkyY
freddy2nimes
Langue pendue
freddy2nimes

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyLun 17 Aoû - 20:37

thanks for top videos with nice song!!
road of california...dream...
FRED DAX FOREVER
Langue pendue
FRED DAX FOREVER

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyJeu 1 Oct - 2:13

hello my names is fred living in america us 66Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 Mini_563134IMGP1729 Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 Mini_604145IMGP1733 us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag us flag
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyLun 5 Oct - 5:41

Hey all, here is a clip from a small group ride around San Francisco today.

enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_XI0gphOS4
honda50
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 EmptyLun 2 Nov - 5:55

So a few of us from the Bay Area went on a ride. Good times however not all of us made the full ride. One mechianical, and one crash.

So much footage from the ride i dont even know where to begin.

Here was the over all route that we did, well over 100 miles total.

from:Geneva Ave to:Guadalupe Canyon Pkwy to:Westmoor Ave to:CA-35 S/Skyline Blvd to:I-280 S to:I-280 S to:CA-35 S/Skyline Blvd to:CA-35 S/Skyline Blvd to:CA-35 S/Skyline Blvd to:CA-84 W/La Honda Rd to:Pescadero Creek Rd to:Stage Rd to:CA-84 E/La Hond

YouTube - 11-1-09 mini ride
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hello from San Francisco California USA   Hello from San Francisco California USA - Page 3 Empty

Hello from San Francisco California USA
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3